Strong Anti-Spam Network SDKs
Bitdefender Anti-Spam Software Development Kits are award winning, time tested product that adds anti-spam functionality to your hardware or software endpoint solutions. Bitdefender’s Anti-Spam Endpoint SDK is the only product to win the Virus Bulletin Spam award 11 consecutive times and is often tested in Spam bake-offs to illustrate its powerful detection capabilities while providing low false positives.
Bitdefender uses multiple technologies to effectively detect spam messages and reduce false positives. Filters and lists are stored in Bitdefender’s database to allow for quick identification of spam and phishing emails. Our Intelligent Spam Filtering Technology is pre-trained to identify spam message similarities to previous spam messages. A team of analysts continually modify the lists and adjust the filtering engine to increase detection accuracy. Using a multi-layered spam and phishing technology to identify and accurately flag spam messages – builds customer confidence and trust knowing that legitimate emails are being received while spam messages are being kept out.
Award Winning Anti-spam Network SDKs
Every month, Bitdefender solutions go through a series of third party tests and comparatives to continually improve and set new standards in malware protection. Tens of millions of user worldwide trust Bitdefender to give them the peace of mind knowing their information will be safe and secure. Bitdefender Anti-spam SDK has the following benefits:
- Eliminate spam emails and phishing attacks.
- Enhance user productivity.
- Does not require user intervention to manage email and phishing attempts.
- Improve customer satisfaction with low false positive rates.
- Unclog email servers and desktops.
- Increase network resources.
Feature Rich Anti-Spam Network SDKs
Bitdefender Anti-spam is the only product to be awarded eleven consecutive Virus Bulletin Spam (VBSpam) awards. Here are some of the OEM Anti-spam features:
- Native support for 32-bit and 64-bit platforms including non-x86 platforms like ARM, MIPS or PowerPC
- Supports multiple operating systems with the same Application Program Interface (API) for seamless portability to Windows, Linux, and Mac.
- Full multithreading and concurrent scan support. User can scan items using a single session or multiple sessions at different settings to optimize performance.
- Extensively used in Bitdefender products that provide changes back to Bitdefender Labs to ensure malware engine is optimized.
- Scan Modes: Scan content stored in a file, in memory buffer, or as provided by the application.
- Updates-on-the-fly without stopping active scans.
- Flexible configuration allows frequent updates to the malware database.
- Different SDK interaction points, such as: DLL, COM, client/server, ICAP
Anti-Spam Network SDK Specifications
- Windows XP, 2003, 2008, Vista, and 7.
- The 32-bit of the Linux SDK works on any distribution which provides GLIBC 2.3.1 or higher.
- The 64-bit version of the Linux SDK. It supports GLIBC 2.3.3 and above.
- Native support for x86, x64 and non-x86 platforms like ARMs, MIPs, and PowerPC platforms, such as: QorIQ and PowerQuicc from Freescale.