Effective Antivirus Network, Gateway, or Perimeter Protection
If an antivirus network protection isn’t effective, then virulent malware threats can severely degrade the performance of the network. A Worm can propagate throughout the network and will severely reduce the performance of the internal network and leave security administrators with the time consuming issue of fixing the malware threat that has affected the systems. It is often thought that endpoint devices that have the latest updates should reduce the problem, however, many endpoint devices to not have the latest virus updates which will lead security administrators the difficulty of shutting down the offending systems.
Customers of network or gateway products are demanding more features and better protection while allowing security administrators to centrally manage all the devices through a management console. Bitdefender provides different options for independent software providers, email providers, appliance vendors, and software as-a-service providers while providing businesses with the flexibility of integrating different antivirus scanning capabilities within their products. Partners license Bitdefender technology to:
- Increase revenue.
- Enhance product or service.
- Improve customer loyalty.
- Raise profitability.
- Generate recurring revenue streams.
- Differentiate product from competition.
- Build customer confidence and trust.
- Reduce costs by lowering investment cost of maintaining their own Antimalware labs.
- Allow company to concentrate on core competency.
- Boost antivirus detection rates.
- Minimize false positives.