Strong Antivirus SDK Integration
Bitdefender provide SDKs that allow companies to integrate security solutions into hardware, software, or web-based platforms to provide comprehensive protection from all types of Internet threats, including: viruses, Trojans, worms, rootkits, keylogger, spam, phishing, adware, spyware, and other malware intrusions. Whether your company wants to use all of the antivirus components, some of the products, or just one component, your company can choose the best solution to meet your needs.
You may want full control over the user experience and how the product is implemented inside your hardware, software, or web application while generating significant income with your existing customers and potential prospects, Bitdefender OEM SDKs maybe the right product for you. Bitdefender makes it easy with different products that can provide you full control or easy integration with high-level of control over the product functionality.
Why SDK Integration
- Increase revenue by integrating antivirus within your product or service.
- Add value to your product by providing security components your customers need.
- Differentiate your product or service by implementing a security solution.
- Grow the number of users with a security technology that protects them from harmful viruses.
- Enhance your product or service offering by adding an antivirus scanning solution to your portfolio.
- Add another antivirus scanning engine to help improve detection rate and reduce false positives.
- Provide complimentary antivirus components to enhance your product or service.
- Improve your brand by associating your product or service to security industry.
- Improve user trust and confidence by protecting your community of users.
- Have full control over your customer experience.
- Fully customize the technology to meet your needs.
- Allows existing antivirus companies to add specific features to enhance their solution.
- Easy portability to multiple platforms to reduce development time.
- Dedicated team of technical support engineers and developers to resolve issues.
- Strong Service Level Agreements to resolve issues quickly.