Now that attacks are far more sophisticated and are proliferating fast, organizations need endpoint security that adapts to the threat landscape and identifies and blocks never-before-seen malware and ransomware. Patented machine learning technologies combined with the ability to monitor the behavior and detect attack techniques let GravityZone detect, prevent and block threats that traditional endpoint/ next-gen AV defenses miss.
Layered security means better security. Identify and prevent even never-before-seen threats with a comprehensive set of technologies including machine learning, anti-exploit, application and content Control, and process inspector.
With telemetry from hundreds of millions of systems and a global intelligence cloud and 30+ machine learning technologies, Bitdefender prevents and detects threats without causing slowdowns for users.
Delivered as a virtual appliance, GravityZone can be quickly and easily set up and can scale to protect any number of endpoints, with redundancy and high availability built-in.
Bitdefender Process Inspector is a behavior anomaly detection technology that provides protection against never-before-seen threats in the on-execution stage.
Many features work together to reduce the attack surface: Patch Management, Full Disk Encryption, Web Threat Protection, Firewall, Application & Device Control.
The Bitdefender Memory Protection layer protects against known and unknown exploits targeting browser and application vulnerabilities in the on-execution stage.
Fast alert triage and incident investigation, using attack timeline and sandbox findings, EDR enables incident response teams to react fast and stop ongoing attacks.
Bitdefender HyperDetect contains machine learning models and stealth attack detection technology. It forms an additional layer of security, specifically designed to detect advanced attacks and suspicious activities in the pre-execution stage.
Bitdefender Sandbox Analyzer provides pre-execution detection of advanced attacks by automatically sending files that require further analysis to the cloud sandbox and then take remediation action based on the finding.
Bitdefender is recognized as a cybersecurity leader by independent testing organizations, industry analyst firms and media outlets.
Bitdefender GravityZone has been architected from the ground up as a unified security management platform across physical, virtualized and mobile environments The solution comprises of the following integrated components:
- GravityZone Control Center - the management platform that provides the single point of security management across the organization.
- Security for Endpoints and the endpoint agent (Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tool) work on Windows, Mac and Linux operating systems.
- Security for Virtualized Environments (SVE)- protects virtualized Windows and Linux guest systems, running on VMware, Citrix, Microsoft, or any other virtualization platform
- Security for Mobile Devices - enables secured BYOD adoption, with easy delivery and control of mobile devices security for effective administration.
GravityZone is 100% modularized. This means that you can choose what services you want to license, with the needed number of units per each one. Even if GravityZone is delivered as a virtual appliance, its deployment is not constrained by SVE service activation. However, if you already run or plan to deploy virtualization projects, we recommend you to implement Security for Virtualized Environments (SVE).
Yes, with Security for Virtualized Environments service of GravityZone you can manage all types of virtualization scenarios from a single point of management. GravityZone Control Center is integrated with VMware vCenter and Citrix XenCenter, and also supports many other virtualization platforms, like Microsoft Hyper-V, KVM, RedHat Enterprise Virtualization, or Oracle Virtualization.
- Workstations: Intel® Pentium compatible processors, 2 GHz or faster - Microsoft Windows desktop OSes; Intel® Core 2 Duo, 2 GHz or faster Apple M1 – macOS
- Servers: Minimum: Intel® Pentium compatible processors, 2.4 GHz Servers Recommended: Intel® Xeon multi-core CPU, 1.86 GHz or faster - Microsoft Windows Server OSes and Linux OSes
Bitdefender Security for Endpoints is part of Bitdefender GravityZone Business Security, Advanced Business Security, and Enterprise Security
Yes. With just a few clicks, you can get a 1-month free trial. Once the trial period ends, you will need to purchase the solution for continued use.