Adjust the OVA resources for Security Server for VMware NSX
Following the compatibility with VMware NSX-V 6.4.8, a new OVA file was published for the Security Server for NSX-V (18.104.22.16894).
The new OVA image will be increased to 6GB RAM and 4 vCPU.
Depending on the situation, you can choose one of the following options:
Change the default hardware configuration of Security Server:
- Log in to VMware vSphere Web Client.
- Go to the Datacenter section of your virtual machine.
Select the cluster that contains the virtual machine you want to initiate the increase of OVA resources.
- Expand the section and select the virtual machine.
- Select the Actions button and hover over the Power button.
- Click the Shut Down Guest OS option. A message asking you to confirm the Guest Shut Down will appear on the screen. Select Yes.
- Select the Actions button again and click the Edit Settings action. A message asking if you want to proceed will appear on screen. Select Yes.
- From the CPU section dropdown, select 4.
- In the memory capacity section, write 6.
- From the Actions tab, select Power On.
- Uninstall all SVAs on the environment (vCenter)
- Publish the new OVA from GravityZone
- Redeploy all SVAs will the new configuration