Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools Version 184.108.40.206 Release Notes
Fast Ring: 2017.07.31
Slow Ring: 2017.08.02
- Fixed an issue where On-Access scanning did not report SHA-256 for some archived files.
- Fixed an issue where On-Access Scanning and On-Demand Scanning did not report SHA-256 for infected files detected on Security Server.
- On certain systems using DazukoFS (such as RHEL 5 and 6, CentOS 6.2), the On-Access monitored locations
/etcappeared as busy after reboot. The issue is now fixed.
- Addressed an issue that prevented dump files submission on RHEL 6 systems after reboot.
- Fixed an issue with Update Server where an old product kit was not deleted upon the publication of a new one.
- Fixed the failed installation or update when the download URL was invalid and the product was unable to use the next configured location.