Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools Version 188.8.131.52 Release Notes
Fast Ring: 2017.11.23
Slow Ring: 2017.11.27
- Added a new version of Update Server which supports the Patch Management Server functionality.
- Added support for HyperDetect.
- Added support for On-access scanning of mounted network shares for systems with fanotify (available with kernel version 2.6.38 or higher). On-access scanning monitors mounted network shares only under these conditions:
- Fanotify is enabled on both remote and local systems.
- The share is based on the CIFS and NFS file systems.
- On-access scanning does not scan network shares mounted using SSH or FTP.
- On-access scanning of mounted network shares is not currently supported on systems with DazukoFS.
- The product now reports in GravityZone Control Center more OS details: kernel version, architecture (32-bit or 64-bit), the name of Linux distribution and OS version.
- Fixed a reporting issue that caused Active Directory machines to appear in Custom Groups.
- In some cases, the security agent could not be uninstalled from Control Center via Uninstall task after setting up a password in the policy settings. The issue is now fixed.
- Fixed the failed update of antimalware signatures in certain situations.
- Fixed the option If scheduled run time is missed, run task as soon as possible that was not working when On-demand scanning tasks were rescheduled.
- On Ubuntu 14.04 systems with fanotify and a kernel version older than 4.0.0, On-access scanning does not delete infected files from network shares with NFS 4.1. Also, on network shares with NFS 3.x, the infected files are corrupted and inaccessible.
- On Linux systems with fanotify, creating files on network shares with CIFS 1.0 and 2.0 takes 15-30 seconds more than usual.