Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools Version 188.8.131.52 Release Notes (Linux)
Fast Ring: 2018.09.24
Slow Ring: 2018.09.25
- Optimized memory consumption on endpoints when using Central Scan with no fallback.
- Added support for detecting virtual machines installed in Microsoft Azure (used for scan mode configuration in installation packages).
- Starting with this release, scanning of packed files is always enabled.
- Added support for the Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR) option of isolating the endpoint from network.
- Added support for automatically reconfiguring an existing installation to add the EDR Sensor module when upgrading the license in the GravityZone Control Center.
- Fixed an issue where a product installed without Relay role reported Patch Management Server status in Control Center even when this module was unavailable.
- Fixed an issue causing disk space consumption even when dump file submission was disabled.
- Fixed an issue that caused high CPU and memory usage on Amazon EC2 instances running RHEL 7.4 AWS AMI.
- Fixed an issue that caused product installation to fail on slow connections.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the product installation with downloader when
- Fixed the product description found in the installed packages.
- Fixed an issue with the scanning service causing product crashes.