Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools Version 184.108.40.206 Release Notes (Linux)
Fast Ring: 2019.02.14
Slow Ring: 2019.02.18
- Streamlined EDR module installation and update process reducing network traffic.
- New installations and product updates now require kernel version 2.6.32 or higher. Installing on older kernels will fail with error 12.
- New installations and product updates now check for and require minimum free disk space (in addition to existing checks for Relay and Patch Caching Server roles). Installing on systems with insufficient disk space will fail with error 74. The minimum requirements are as follows:
Scanning Type AV Only AV + EDR Local Scanning 1300 MB 1450 MB Hybrid Scanning 800 MB 950 MB Centralized Scanning 300 MB 450 MB Local Scanning + Centralized Scanning 1300 MB 1450 MB Hybrid Scanning + Centralized Scanning 800 MB 950 MB
- In some cases, the product blocked logical volumes (LV) mounts when using DazukoFS.
- The product now detects AutoFS mount points to avoid mounting NFS filesystems using DazukoFS.
- In certain situations when using Remote Scan, On-demand scanning caused high memory consumption.
- Other minor improvements and bug fixes.