Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools Version 220.127.116.11 Release Notes (Linux)
Fast Ring: 2021.02.03
Slow Ring: 2021.02.08
- Improved the bduitool scan options as follows:
- The command bduitool get scantask now returns a task identifier for each task in the list. The tasks in progress are listed first.
- Every listed timestamp is now followed by the time zone.
For more information, refer to Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools for Linux User's Guide.
- The product led to system crashes after updating to Red Hat Enterprise Linux 8.3.
- A corrupted system configuration file (/etc/fstab) prevented successful reboots on Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5 and 6.
- The Bitdefender Crash Handler mechanism caused multiple applications to hang leading the system into an unresponsive state.
- Oracle Linux Server systems with the security agent installed reported errors when elevated commands were run.