Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools Version 18.104.22.168 Release Notes (Linux)
Fast Ring: 2019.10.30
Slow Ring: 2019.11.04
- Added support for configuring Antimalware exclusions in the GravityZone console by file hash or threat name.
- Added support for configuring Antimalware Process exclusions in GravityZone console for the On-Access module.
- Added support for wildcards when customizing Antimalware On-Access / On-Demand exclusions.Question mark (?) substitutes for one character, whereas asterisk (*) substitutes for any number of characters until the special character “ / ” is reached.
- The product can now be installed at a configured custom path with the following restrictions:
- All paths have to start with slash (/) – except %PROGRAMFILES%
- Paths starting with /tmp or /proc are not accepted
- Paths that contain a special character ($, !, *, ?, “, ‘, `, ‘\’, %) , including any type of parentheses are not accepted
- The EDR sensor is now improved to reflect the current status more accurately.
- Simultaneous contextual scans with bduitool resulted in only one local scan log.
- Bitdefender Redline service triggered multiple cron failure notifications.
- In certain situations, the On-Access module could not detect specific files on XFS partition.
- The Contextual Scan archive limit size configured in the policy did not reflect on the endpoint.