Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools Version 220.127.116.112 Release Notes
Fast Ring: 2017.08.03
Slow Ring: 2017.08.08
- Introduced a new stateful Firewall, based on Windows Filtering Platform, which will be fully compliant with Windows 10 Fall Creators Update ("Redstone 3"). The upgrade to the new Firewall will be seamless and will be delivered during the product update. The rules and the settings will be preserved as configured and no user interaction will be required.
- Fixed the error code 3 occurred during the signature update, which caused the endpoints to appear as outdated.
- Fixed an issue where HTTPS webpages were blocked on some machines because the security certificate validation was taking too long.
- Fixed an issue where the product was downgrading to a previous version when using silent installation.
- The CD-ROM drive was not blocked when changing its settings from Allowed to Blocked in the security policy. The issue is now fixed.
- Some machines were not able to communicate with Control Center after a Reconfigure Client task. The issue is now fixed.
During this update, the Microsoft Exchange Transport service will be stopped.