Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools Version 126.96.36.1994 Release Notes
Fast Ring: 2017.09.26
Slow Ring: 2017.09.28
- Added support for Centralized Quarantine, a new GravityZone feature that allows you to send quarantined files to a network shared location, for further analysis.
- Addressed a proxy server issue that prevented the endpoints to connect to Bitdefender cloud services.
- Fixed an incompatibility with Windows Firewall that caused network issues on Windows 7 endpoints after updating the product to version 188.8.131.527.
- Fixed the incomplete removal of the incompatible product Sophos Anti-Virus 10.7.2.3 during the BEST installation.
- Fixed an issue where the Antimalware module was not starting in Windows Embedded POSReady 2009.
- SHA-256 is reported only for the first infected file from an archive, when the Scan Action is set to Take no action.
- Only one Antimalware event is generated for an archive with multiple infected files, when the Scan Action is set to Take no action.
During this update, the Microsoft Exchange Transport service will be stopped.