Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools Version 184.108.40.2060 Release Notes
Fast Ring: 2017.11.23
Slow Ring: 2017.11.27
- Added support for Patch Management.
- Added a new version of Update Server that supports the Patch Management Server functionality.
- Added support for uninstalling the following incompatible security products:
- Avast Business Security 2017 (uninstall with user interaction).
- Avast 2017 Free (uninstall with user interaction).
- F-Secure Server Security 10.50 build 119 (silent uninstall and with user interaction).
- McAfee Endpoint Security Firewall from McAfee Endpoint 10.5 (silent uninstall and with user interaction).
- Panda Adaptive Defense 360 (silent uninstall and with user interaction).
- Lumension Endpoint Security Client (silent uninstall and with user interaction).
- Malwarebytes Antimalware 3.x (silent uninstall and with user interaction).
- The Event Correlator module has been renamed to EDR Sensor in the product user interface.
- Fixed the incomplete migration of the signatures while upgrading from the old version of Update Server to the new one.
- Fixed an issue where the product did not support MAC addresses with lowercase letters for networks defined in the security policies.
- Fixed an issue where, in some cases, the Bitdefender security services blocked the terminal server after a certain number of sessions.
- Fixed the Firewall malfunction caused by a driver stoppage.
- Fixed the product user interface crash occurred when using Date Range from the Filters area.
- The users could not stop or pause an automatic device scanning task. The issue is now fixed.
- The users were prompted every 15 minutes to enter a PIN or password when a security policy for Full Disk Encryption was applied on devices with no physical keyboard. The issue is now fixed.
- The Ransomware Vaccine section has been removed from the Power User interface.
- Fixed the Uninstall Tool error displayed on an endpoint without Firewall and EDR Sensor installed.
During this update, the Microsoft Exchange Transport service will be stopped.