Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools Version 184.108.40.2064 Release Notes
Fast Ring: 2018.01.25
Slow Ring: 2018.01.29
- Added compatibility with Mozilla Firefox 58.0 for SSL traffic scanning.
- Made various improvements across the product for better detection and faster access of network shares.
- Local users can no longer restore files to paths protected by Windows User Account Control.
- Fixed an issue with Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 where the product failed to scan emails after Cumulative Update 8.
- In some situations, the users could experience slowdowns for applications running from Samba network shares. The issue is now fixed.
- Fixed an issue where the Firewall module did not start after upgrading from very old versions.
- Fixed a communication issue that occurred on Windows Server 2003 after upgrading to the new version of Update Server.
- Fixed an issue where Windows XP endpoints from Active Directory were showing up under Custom Groups in the GravityZone Control Center.
- Fixed an issue with on-access scanning blocking the execution of Potentially Unwanted Applications (PUA) even though the option to scan for PUA was disabled.
- Fixed an issue with encryption module not installing on particular Windows 8.1 Pro flavors, including Workstation and Media Center.
During this update, the Microsoft Exchange Transport service will be stopped.