Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools Version 188.8.131.524 Release Notes
Fast Ring: 2018.04.19
Slow Ring: 2018.04.26
- To configure an email address in the About window so that it opens the default email application on the endpoint, it must be added with the "mailto:" prefix in the GravityZone policy. The "mailto:" prefix is no longer displayed in the About window.
- Added support for Windows 10 Version 1803 (April 2018 Update) "Redstone 4".
- Improved support for uninstalling the following incompatible security products:
- 2345 Safeguard 3.x
- Qihoo 360 AntiVirus 5.x
- Qihoo 360 Safeguard 11.x
- Kingsoft 360 Safeguard 11.x
- avast! Free Antivirus 18.x
- avast! Internet Security 17.x
- avast! Internet Security 18.x
- avast! Premier 18.x
- avast! Pro Antivirus 18.x
- Avira Internet Security Suite 15.x
- AVG AntiVirus Free 18.x
- AVG Internet Security 18.x
- Kaspersky Total Security 18.x
- McAfee LiveSafe 16.x
- Norton 360 22.12.x
- Norton Antivirus 22.12.x
- Norton Internet Security 22.12.x
- Norton Security 22.12.x
- Norton Security with Backup 22.12.x
- Tencent QQ Computer Housekeeper 12.x
- EDR Sensor has been found to interfere with VMware Workstation software running on the endpoint. The issue is now fixed.
- In certain conditions, Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools was not receiving policies and tasks from GravityZone Control Center. The issue is now fixed.
- In some cases, the Deny rule for Network Printing was being applied to the Home/Office profile. The issue is now fixed.
- Some Microsoft Lync Server 2013 recommended locations were missing from the GravityZone built-in exclusions. The issue is now fixed.
- In certain situations, EPSecurityService was consuming 100% CPU because of Volume Encryption. The issue is now fixed.
- Fixed a compatibility issue with Symantec DLP solution causing problems with file downloads and video streaming in some cases.
- Fixed an issue that caused Content Control to block an internal application.
- Fixed an issue that caused Content Control to block SSL websites in Google Chrome.
- In some cases, Content Control was slowing down the Oracle application. The issue is now fixed.
- Fixed an issue that caused Application Control to group applications incorrectly when the
InstallLocationregistry of an application was invalid.
- Fixed an issue with the endpoints being reported offline if they are connected through Relay.
During this update, the Microsoft Exchange Transport service will be stopped.