Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools Version 184.108.40.206 Release Notes (Windows)
Fast Ring: 2019.04.18
Slow Ring: -
Improved installation process through third party tools, by providing intermediary error codes in order to facilitate remediation or next steps action.
- In certain conditions, Endpoint Protected Service failed to start on endpoints after upgrading from Windows 7 to Windows 10.
- In some cases, the connection to the Exchange server failed on Windows 10 endpoints with Microsoft Outlook 2016 configured.
- Sometimes, when Scan SSL option from Content Control was enabled, Internet Explorer displayed a security alert, blocking access to the webpages running on https.
- Fixed several issues related to the Advanced Threat Control module:
- High memory usage on Windows 10 Enterprise.
- High CPU usage when using TS Controller application.
- Slowdown when using Glovia 5.4 application.
- The Content Control with Traffic Scan enabled blocked the MxControlCenter application from connecting to IP cameras.
- The Content Control module prevented the access to GravityZone Control Center in Google Chrome and Internet Explorer browsers, when Scan SSL option was enabled.