Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools Version 126.96.36.199 Release Notes (Windows)
Fast Ring: 2019.06.18
Slow Ring: -
- Added support for upcoming features available with the next GravityZone release.
- The Advanced Threat Control module caused Dlublal applications to crash at startup, after updating the agent to version 188.8.131.52.
- In some situations, the Bitdefender Endpoint Agent service caused high CPU usage on Windows 10.
- The endpoints were incorrectly reported as outdated in the GravityZone Control Center due to old signatures.
- An issue with the updating mechanism caused some endpoints on slow ring to receive updates from fast ring.
- The endpoints had no access to Bitdefender Cloud Services due to an incompatibility with Cisco Umbrella Roaming Client.
- The Content Control module generated multiple connection timeout errors when using [email protected] Client 5.6.3 by TrustyCom.
- An issue at On-Demand scanning was freezing the task progress at 3% on Windows Server 2016.
- Other minor improvements and bug fixes.