Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools Version 188.8.131.52 Release Notes (Windows)
Fast Ring: 2019.06.25
Slow Ring: 2019.06.25
- Added support for uninstalling the following incompatible software:
- CylancePROTECT 2.x
- F-Secure Client Security 10.x
- F-Secure Client Security 11.x
- F-Secure Client Security 12.x
- F-Secure Client Security 13.x
- F-Secure Client Security 14.x
- Hotspot Shield 7.x
- Enhanced support for uninstalling the following incompatible software:
- avast! Free Antivirus 18.x
- avast! Internet Security 18.x
- avast! Premier 18.x
- avast! Pro Antivirus 18.x
- Added support for upcoming features available with the next GravityZone release.
- The Advanced Threat Control module caused Dlublal applications to crash at startup, after updating the agent to version 184.108.40.206.
- In some situations, the Bitdefender Endpoint Agent service caused high CPU usage on Windows 10.
- The endpoints were incorrectly reported as outdated in the GravityZone Control Center due to old signatures.
- An issue with the updating mechanism caused some endpoints on slow ring to receive updates from fast ring.
- The endpoints had no access to Bitdefender Cloud Services due to an incompatibility with Cisco Umbrella Roaming Client.
- The Content Control module generated multiple connection timeout errors when using [email protected] Client 5.6.3 by TrustyCom.
- An issue at On-Demand scanning was freezing the task progress at 3% on Windows Server 2016.
- Other minor improvements and bug fixes.