Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools Version 220.127.116.11 Release Notes (Windows)
Fast Ring: 2019.07.30
Slow Ring: 2019.07.31
- The Encryption module now supports BitLocker Group Policy settings, such as password complexity and user’s privileges to change their PINs, for endpoints integrated with Active Directory.
- The Support Tool is now able to granularly collect different types of logs. Depending on the issue and the corresponding module, you can activate multiple advanced logging scenarios.
- The number of concurrent on-demand scans on the endpoint is now limited for enhanced responsiveness.
- The endpoint users are no longer distracted by status alerts when the Advanced Anti-Exploit module is disabled.
- Improved the event transmission between the endpoint and GravityZone Control Center.
- Added support for uninstalling the following incompatible software:
- Avast Business Cloud Care 4.x (detected as Avast Business Security 19.x)
- Crowdstrike Falcon 5.x
- Nifty Jouji Anshin Security24 19.x
- Unlocker 1.x
- Enhanced support for uninstalling the following incompatible software:
- F-Secure Client Security 12.x
- Trend Micro Titanium Internet Security 15.x
- The Device Control module did not allow StorLib Virtual Storage devices to be excluded in the policy.
- Sometimes, the product installation succeeded even though incompatible software was detected on the endpoint.
- The Content Control module caused Arabi2 Accounting application running from network share to crash on Windows 10 Pro.
- The Reconfigure Client task failed for Windows 10 endpoints if the Content Control module was added.
- In some cases, the Relay caused constant higher CPU usage on multiple endpoints.
- The Antiphishing exclusions were not applied correctly on endpoints.
- Fixed a memory leak issue affecting endpoints with no Internet connection.
- The product failed to apply the firewall rule when using %LOCALAPPDATA% path for exclusions.
- The Firewall module prevented from update JOB and Drake Accounting applications.