Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools Version 22.214.171.124 Release Notes (Windows)
Fast Ring: 2019.09.26
Slow Ring: 2019.10.03
- Added support for uninstalling the following incompatible software:
- Panda Endpoint Protection 8.x
- Kaspersky Suite de Sécurité Orange 19.x
- Enhanced support for uninstalling the following incompatible software:
- Nifty Jouji Anshin Security24 19.x
- Trend Micro Worry-Free Business Security Agent 6.x
- Webroot SecureAnywhere 9.x
- After software update the Device Control module was removed on endpoints with product versions lower than 126.96.36.199.
- In some cases, the Advanced Anti-Exploit module caused Microsoft Outlook to crash due to products incompatibility.
- Bitdefender Endpoint Security Service led to high memory consumption on endpoints using the Blocklist feature of the EDR module.
- In some cases, Bitdefender Endpoint Security Service crashed on Windows 10.
- Antimalware On-access scanning caused a slowdown on Citrix login.
- Antimalware On-access scanning caused a slowdown on Remote Desktop 2016 login.
- In some situations, the Relay role could not finish the update process due to incomplete download of files.
- The Relay role caused up to 50% CPU usage on some endpoints.
- During installation, the agent removed certain files created by Deep Freeze.