Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools Version 22.214.171.124 Release Notes (Windows)
Fast Ring: 2019.10.28
Slow Ring: 2019.10.29
- Added support for Windows Server 2019 Core.
- Added support for upcoming features available with the next GravityZone release.
- In certain conditions, the Endpoint Security Service crashed on endpoints with 126.96.36.199 product version.
- Bitdefender Endpoint Security Service led to high CPU usage on Windows 10 Home edition.
- The Content Control module interfered with Oracle internal application due to product incompatibility.
- The Content Control module blocked the Alterdata application.
- In some cases, the Content Control caused critical errors (BSOD) when Masterinstaller application by Crestron was used.
- The product caused critical errors (BSOD) on Windows 10 endpoints having Credential Guard installed, when updating from 188.8.131.52 to 184.108.40.206 version.
- The EDR Sensor prevented saving documents on redirected desktops, located on a file server. The issue affected Windows 7 and Windows 10 systems.
- Other minor changes and bug fixes.