Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools Version 188.8.131.52 Release Notes (Windows)
Fast Ring: 2020.01.20
Slow Ring: 2020.01.28
- Added support for removing the following security products:
- AVG Business 19.x
- AVG Internet Security 19.x
- Fujitsu Internet Security 16.x
- Kaspersky Internet Security 20.x
- Enhanced support for removing the following security products:
- Kaspersky Security for Windows Servers 10.x
- Kaspersky Internet Security 19.x
- Panda Endpoint Protection 8.x
- Trend Micro Office Scan Client 10.x
- The Advanced Threat Control module caused application crashes in certain conditions.
- The product reported logs for Endpoint Risk Analytics (ERA) in GravityZone On-Premises, although this module is available only with GravityZone Cloud.
- The product could not take actions on infected .pst archives during the scan.
- Recovery keys unmanaged by GravityZone are now removed at installation time.
- In some cases, installation failed at 25% due to an issue with device drivers.
- The Reconfigure Client task failed when performing it with the same modules selected as the existing ones on the endpoint.