Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools Version 18.104.22.1685 Release Notes (Windows)
Fast Ring: 2020.06.03
Slow Ring: 2020.06.04
- Enhanced visibility when collecting logs using GravityZone remote troubleshooting. The new monitoring mechanism displays on the endpoints the troubleshooting sessions in progress along with their statuses.
- Added support for Windows 10 May 2020 Update (20H1).
- The security agent failed to detect certain machines joined to Amazon Web Services (AWS) which prevented GravityZone from licensing them.
- The Advanced Anti-Exploit module prevented Adobe Acrobat Reader to function in protected mode.
- In some situations, the Device Control module generated multiple notifications related to Volume Shadow Copy.
- The security agent installation failed when the endpoint was scanned before deployment on a few Windows systems.
- The Endpoint Security Service caused high CPU usage on Windows 10 and Windows Server 2012 systems.
- Certain websites failed to load when the Scan SSL option was enabled on endpoints.
- In some cases, the assignment rules failed to apply.