Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools Version 188.8.131.524 Release Notes (Windows)
Fast Ring: 2020.06.29
Slow Ring: 2020.06.30
- Added support for upcoming features available with the next GravityZone release.
- Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools is now available in Korean language.
- The Relay failed to report the product update versions available for endpoints, after updating to version 184.108.40.2063.
- The security agent failed to remove Symantec Endpoint Protection Cloud solution on remote deployment. To be successful, the deployment requires an active session for a user with administrative privileges.
- In some cases, the Advanced Anti-Exploit module caused Microsoft Office applications to crash due to products incompatibility.
- A deadlock in the product caused the Antimalware module to appear as disabled on Windows 10 systems, even though it was running.
- In a certain situation, the Firewall Rules failed to apply on the endpoints. The issue was caused by extra spaces added when defining the rule, behavior that is now automatically corrected.
- The endpoint submitted multiple events to GravityZone console, which led to high memory consumption.
- In some cases, the endpoint failed to communicate with GravityZone console if the communication via Relay had issues.