Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools version 220.127.116.11 release notes
Fast Ring: 2018.06.21
Slow Ring: 2018.06.28
- Added support for remotely terminating processes detected in EDR incidents from the GravityZone console.
- Added support for patch rollback with the Patch Management module from GravityZone.
- The endpoint users can now postpone a system restart required to complete one or more security tasks (configurable via GravityZone security policy).
- Improved mechanism for detecting potential Process Doppelgänging attacks.
- Added support on pre-Windows 8.1 operating systems for TLS 1.2+ secure communications with GravityZone communication servers and Relays.
- Added support for the system variable
%AllUsersProfile%to specify paths for product modules.
- Added support for uninstalling the following incompatible security products:
- ByteFence Anti-Malware 5.x
- Comodo Client Security
- Faronics Anti-Virus 4.x
- Kaspersky Security Center 10.x
- Kaspersky Security Center Network Agent 10.x
- Nifty Jouji Anshin Security24 7.x
- PC TuneUp 16.x
- Sophos Cloud Endpoint 2.x (Tamper Protection must be turned off)
- Trend Micro Worry-Free Business Security Agent 20.x
- VIPRE Advanced Security 10.x
- Enhanced support for uninstalling the following incompatible security products:
- avast! Free Antivirus 18.x
- avast! Internet Security 18.x
- avast! Premier 18.x
- avast! Pro Antivirus 18.x
- AVG AntiVirus Free 18.x
- AVG Internet Security 18.x
- Panda Endpoint Protection Plus 7.x
- Sophos Home 1.x
- Kaspersky Free 18.x
- McAfee Total Protection 16.x
- Fixed an issue that prevented quarantined files from being restored on network paths when using the local user interface.
- Fixed an issue that caused high RAM usage on Relay and many queued endpoints connections in specific situations.
- Fixed a Relay issue causing the error code 87 when deploying the product through Relay.
- Fixed an issue with Advanced Threat Control causing a critical error (BSOD) when using CodeSoft.
- Fixed an issue with Advanced Threat Control that prevented CCH Prosystems Tax from being installed on endpoints.
- Fixed a Device Control issue occurring on version 18.104.22.168 that caused critical error (BSOD) on Windows Server 2012.
- Fixed an erroneous translation in Romanian of the Save button.
- Fixed an issue causing error when applying a policy with already existing settings.
During this update, the Microsoft Exchange Transport service will be stopped.