Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools Version 220.127.116.112 Release Notes (Windows)
Fast Ring: 2020.09.24
Slow Ring: 2020.09.24
Incompatible software removal
- Added support for uninstalling the following incompatible software:
- AVG Business 20.x
- Chili Security for PC 24.x
- Cortex XDR 7.x (the Anti-Tampering option must be disabled)
- Advanced Threat Prevention 2.x
- Enhanced support for uninstalling the following incompatible software:
- Sophos Endpoint Security and Control 10.x
Advanced Threat Control
- Enhanced visibility for Advanced Threat Control events by providing the threat name locally in the Event log.
- Added support for upcoming features available with the next GravityZone release.
- In certain conditions, the Patch Management module failed to download patches properly.
Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR)
- Fixed an issue that caused the GravityZone console to display status Unknown for Security Analytics in the computer details.
Full Disk Encryption
- In certain conditions, the Full Disk Encryption module prevented the upgrade to Windows 10, version 2004.
- The security agent caused a server to become unresponsive when VMware Serial Port Redirection was enabled along with the On-Access Boot Sectors scan option.
- The security agent improperly restored emails with identical subjects from quarantine.
- In some situations, opening the Full scan log resulted in a display error for Firefox users and a blank page for Chrome users.
- In a certain scenario, a physical machine was detected as a virtual machine and could not be licensed.