Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools Version 188.8.131.523 Release Notes (Windows)
- Fast ring: 2021.03.15
- Slow ring: -
- Specific error messages will be displayed when Product fails to update due to missing critical Windows patches.
- The Advanced Anti-Exploit (AAE) technology is now available for Windows Servers. The module will be installed on and removed from servers via the new Install and Reconfigure task.
The Advanced Anti-Exploit module is deployed, configured and managed via GravityZone using the same management workflows on servers as available for workstations.
Incompatible Software Removal
- Added support for removing the following security products:
- TrustPort Total Protection 17.x
- Driver Support One 2.x
- Avast Business Security 20.x
- VIPRE Antivirus 11.x
- Sophos Endpoint Agent 2.x (Tamper Protection must be turned off)
- Endpoint Protector Client 5.x
- Enhanced support for removing the following security products:
- McAfee Total Protection 16.x
- In some instances, the product blocked websites with untrusted certificates, while not providing the "Accept risks and continue" option.
- The Content Control module failed to report the web category of a blocked website, in the Blocked Websites report.
- The Events timeline from the local interface displayed wrong messages for incoming and outgoing connections.
- Fixed an issue where blockPortScans remained active even when the Firewall module was enabled.
- Fixed an issue where traffic was received from an unknown profile.