Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools Version 126.96.36.199 Release Notes
Fast Ring: 2018.07.25
Slow Ring: -
- Added support for wildcards when configuring manual exclusions for Device Control based on Device ID. You can use ? (question mark) for one character and * (asterisk) for any number of characters. In the GravityZone console, you must add wildcard exclusions by using the syntax
- Fixed an issue with EPSecurityService causing up to 30% CPU usage on some endpoints running Windows 10 Enterprise.
- Fixed an issue that caused high RAM usage on Relay and many queued endpoint connections.
- Fixed the Amazon EC2 instance detection (used for scan mode configuration in installation packages).
- Fixed an issue with the epredline service path.
- Fixed an issue where the product installation reverted after going up to 100% in a particular situation.
- Fixed an issue that caused explorer.exe system errors with the message "txmlutil.dll is missing" on some servers.
- Fixed the Web Access Control setting Show detailed alerts on client in the Power User interface.
During this update, the Microsoft Exchange Transport service will be stopped.