Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools Version 18.104.22.168 Release Notes (Windows)
Fast Ring: 2018.08.01
Slow Ring: 2018.08.02
- Added support for wildcards when configuring manual exclusions for Device Control based on Device ID. You can use ? (question mark) for one character and * (asterisk) for any number of characters. In the GravityZone console, you must add wildcard exclusions by using the syntax
- Added support for uninstalling the following incompatible security product:
- Microsoft Security Essentials 2.x
- Fixed an issue with EPSecurityService causing up to 30% CPU usage on some endpoints running Windows 10 Enterprise.
- Fixed an issue that caused high RAM usage on Relay and many queued endpoint connections.
- Fixed the Amazon EC2 instance detection (used for scan mode configuration in installation packages).
- Fixed an issue with the epredline service path.
- Fixed an issue where the product installation reverted after going up to 100% in a particular situation.
- Fixed an issue that caused explorer.exe system errors with the message "txmlutil.dll is missing" on some servers.
- Fixed the Web Access Control setting Show detailed alerts on client in the Power User interface.
- Fixed an issue occurred at the update system in version 22.214.171.124.
- Fixed a Relay issue in version 126.96.36.199 that prevented deployment of newer product kits.
During this update, the Microsoft Exchange Transport service will be stopped.