Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools Version 22.214.171.124 Release Notes (Windows)
Fast Ring: 2018.09.20
Slow Ring: -
This version is for Windows 7 / Windows Server 2008 R2 and later.
- Improved EDR Sensor incident detection and reporting capabilities.
- Fixed a Patch Management issue that prevented KeePass application to update from version 2.38 to 2.39.1.
- Fixed an issue with Advanced Threat Control blocking Exchequer and MYOB applications.
- Fixed an issue with unquoted uninstall path.
- Fixed an issue where the product was not de-registered from Windows 10 Action Center upon Bitdefender Firewall removal.
- Fixed an issue where Support Tool recursively collected unnecessary files from the
tempfolder, causing low disk space.
- Fixed an issue that prevented Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools installation on machines with Sophos Endpoint.
- When installing using the Downloader, the user interface did not show file download progress. The issue is now fixed.
- Fixed a particular issue causing critical error (BSOD) when accessing items on an external shared drive.
- Fixed a particular issue causing critical error (BSOD) on Windows Server 2012.
- Fixed some minor issues in the Power User interface.
During this update, the Microsoft Exchange Transport service will be stopped.