Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools Version 188.8.131.52 Release Notes (Windows)
Fast Ring: 2018.10.22
Slow Ring: 2018.10.29
- Added exclusions for System Center Configuration Manager 2012 (SCCM 2012) following Microsoft recommendations.
- This release automatically migrates all existing installations set to update from the fast ring to the latest version of Content Control technology introduced by Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools 184.108.40.206.
- Added support for uninstalling the following incompatible security products:
- Symantec Hosted Endpoint Protection 3.x
- Comodo Internet Security Premium 11.x
- Patch Management could not install certain Microsoft SQL Server patches.
- Patch Management could not install KeePass application patches on Windows 7 and 8.
- Upon initial login, the Power User interface did not correctly reflect the current Advanced Threat Control settings from the policy.
- Exchange items were not deleted from quarantine even though the GravityZone task finished successfully.
- Endpoints were not reporting to GravityZone Control Center when connection to Bitdefender Cloud Services failed.
- Installation using Downloader was unsuccessful in some cases because setup failed to download files (error code 15).
- The endpoint users were prompted to take action during silent uninstall of Symantec Endpoint Protection Small Business Edition.