Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools Version 220.127.116.11 Release Notes (Windows)
Fast Ring: 2018.11.19
- Scanning of packed files is now always enabled for all types of scanning.
- Optimized memory consumption for older installations using Central Scan with no fallback.
- Quarantined files are no longer submitted to Bitdefender Labs periodically. Corresponding GravityZone policy setting will be removed in a future update.
- Improved messages for Advanced Threat Control detection events.
- Multiple mails sent through the same SMTP connection were considered authenticated if the first one was authenticated.
- When adding a process exclusion for All modules in Power User, the exclusion would not apply to Advanced Threat Control.
- In rare cases, the new Content Control driver caused critical errors (BSOD) on endpoints.
- The user interface did not specify the threat name in case of infected files downloaded from the Internet.
- Central Quaratine did not work properly with Distributed File System (DFS) network shares.
- Sometimes, the Device Control module detected CD-ROM drives as external storage.
- Local whitelist updates for Web Access Control categories were not applied on-the-fly, but after restart.