Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools Version 220.127.116.11 Release Notes (Windows)
- Fast ring: 2021.06.23
- Slow ring: -
- Added support for the new features.
- We have revamped our built-in exclusions feature by offering GravityZone Administrators the possibility of choosing from several exclusions categories pertaining to different product vendors.
The following categories will be supported by the endpoint:
- Microsoft Exchange Server (including all Exchange versions)
- Microsoft Sharepoint
- Microsoft SQL Server (including all SQL Server versions + SQL Server Common)
- Microsoft Windows (all versions)
- Microsoft Operations Manager (including all versions of Operations Manager)
- Microsoft Data Protection Manager
- Microsoft Team Foundation Server
- Microsoft Hyper-V
- Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager
- Microsoft System Center Operations Manager
- In certain scenarios, after logging in to a machine, a BEST pop-up window appeared displaying a series of uncanny words.
- Scanning for missing patches could have led in the past to inaccurate results when updates required system reboot.
Graphic User Interface
- Fixed an issue where the Custom Scan Options could not be reconfigured.
- The Content Control module caused a slowdown in the file download speed for a copy/paste action in network shares.
- Content Control incorrectly blocked an application with a process name similar to another blacklisted application.
- The Content Control module allowed access to an online radio stream on a Windows 10 virtual machine, even if the page appeared to be blocked from the User Control rules.