Bitdefender GravityZone 6.1.29-546 Release Notes
Release Date: 14-Feb-2017
New Features and Improvements
- Enhanced HVI Activity report. The report now displays a more comprehensive timeline for each reported incident. All events related to an incident are now grouped under that incident details.
- This feature requires Security Server version 220.127.116.1161 or newer.
- Incident events recorded previously to this update will no longer be visible on the new timeline.
- Additional options for forensic information in the HVI security policies. You can now choose to receive more information useful in forensic analysis, with regard to OS failures, loaded module (driver logs, object drivers, etc.), or even the reason for which an application has been terminated. All information is available in the HVI Activity report.
- Resolved the issue with trial licenses, which were not enabling HVI protection on guest VMs.
- Fixed the issue with the Security Server's manual network configuration (static IPs).
- Fixed a display issue at the Endpoint Protection Status report, where a guest machine protected by HVI was displayed as unprotected.
- Fixed an API issue arisen when listing the managed endpoint details (getManagedEndpointDetails).
- Resolved the "!" Has Issues sign displayed in some situations on the Security Server's icon in Network Inventory, immediately after installation.