Bitdefender GravityZone 6.10.1-1 Release Notes
Release date: 2019-12-02
- A new type of entities in Network Inventory: golden images
Mark the endpoints you use for creating clones and avoid duplicates in Network Inventory. Keep track of your golden images by using the available filters.
This feature is disabled by default. To enable it, select Avoid duplicates of cloned endpoints in Configuration > Network Settings.
- More relevant messages in Control Center when Mac clients have issues. For example, now you know if macOS hasn’t granted the agent permissions such as access to the disk drive.
- Endpoints appeared duplicated in Network Inventory due to system cloning. We introduced a new entity in Network Inventory, called golden image, to avoid such situations. For details, check the Improvements section.
- In certain scenarios, Security Servers were not displayed in the drop-down list from the Antimalware > Security Servers section of the policy.
- Deleting a Device Control exclusion from the policy also deleted the first item in the list.