Bitdefender GravityZone Email Security 2.29.1 Release Notes
Release date: 2020.05.12
- Added the option to Send Copy To from the Global Quarantine, allowing a quarantined message to be sent to a different recipient for analysis.
- Added a new Header Exists condition to check for the presence of a message header using exact matching or regular expressions.
- Added detection of password-protected PDF documents to the default Password Protected Attachment rule.
- Fixed a regression that allowed a system rule to be editable.
- Fixed the description for the AD Group condition.
- Improved the placeholder text for the Sender IP filter
- Prefix HTML Action description typo.
- Re-Route To Action description typo.