Bitdefender Network Traffic Security Analytics Version 5.1.0 Release Notes
Release Date: 2019.07
New features and improvements
- Reports improvements:
- New Reports section added to the Data Export page, where you can create and configure report jobs.
- Added the option to send the report by email to the specified recipients.
- More information available for created reports in the right-side panel.
- Possibility to edit the details of an existing report job.
- NTSA is now available in vhd format, allowing easy deployment on Hyper-V.
- New component added to the NTSA appliance that propagate the proxy settings to probes, allowing update operations without requiring internet access on probes.
- The number of flows is now mentioned for each flow-data export.
- Added a new Telemetry option in the Settings page. This information refers to performance, usage and diagnostic indicators that help Bitdefender improve the product and your overall experience with NTSA.
- Improved the download report animation.
- Optimized the whitelist and blacklist export files.
- New possibility to add a throughput based license key in NTSA.
- The “msg” fields was missing from the CEF export.
- Disabling a blacklisted item did not work properly.
- Small interface texts corrections.