Bitdefender Network Traffic Security Analytics Version 5.2.0 Release Notes
Release Date: 2019.11
New features and improvements
- Integration with GravityZone (On-Premises and Cloud) for Automated Response. NTSA can autonomously trigger tasks in GravityZone based on Threat Level 1 alerts.
- Extended the level of detail for the alert description and mitigation steps. Now each alert provides a full picture of the threat and actionable advice.
- New out-of-the-box scenarios for each threat Category.
- Increased level of alert automatic triage.
- New Machine Learning algorithms added to IntelliTriage
- Improved flow collector performance.
- New cloud offering with NTSA Cloud for Bitdefender Partners. You can configure the BDProbe and manage licensing through NTSA Cloud.
- A reasoning engine issue caused some threats to be detected but not forwarded as alerts.
- Some alerts were dropped in environments with normal to high volume traffic.
- Removed the loading spinner to clear up UI space.