Deploying Network Attack Defense on Windows Servers
This article describes how to deploy Network Attack Defense on Windows servers.
You need to do all settings in GravityZone Control Center.
These instructions address the scenario where Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools (BEST) is already installed on Windows Server machines.
- Go to the Network page on the left-side menu.
- Select the target Windows servers.
- Select the Tasks > Reconfigure client option in the action toolbar, at the upper side of the table.
The configuration page is displayed.
- Under Modules, select Add and then the Network Attack Defense module. The Network Protection check box is also selected as Network Attack Defense is one of its components.
- Under Schedule, select the time interval at which the task should run.
The tasks will attempt to run at the specified interval until it completes successfully.
- Click Save.
These instructions address the scenario where Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools (BEST) is not installed on the target Windows Server machines.
- Go to the Network > Packages page on the left-side menu.
- In the action toolbar, click Add to create a new installation package, or select an existing package and edit it.
The package configuration page is displayed.
- Under Modules, select Network Attack Defense and any other module you want to include.
- Configure the other installations settings. For more information, refer to the GravityZone Installation Guide.
- Click Save.
Next, you can choose one of these ways to deploy the package:
- Download the kit file from the Packages page and install it on the target systems manually.
- Go to the Network page and use the Install task to deploy the package remotely.
For more information, refer to the GravityZone Administrator’s Guide.