Email Security Initial Release Notes
Release date: 2019.10.29
Email Security includes the following features:
- Policy Engine is an out of the box system to control email delivery and filter messages through a comprehensive rule builder.
- Connection Rules monitors connection attempt to and from mailboxes.
- Email Authentication supports SPF, DKIM, and DMARC.
- User Synchronization manages Active Directory users and groups.
- Mailbox Synchronization synchronizes Microsoft Azure Active Directory.
- Antispam technologies detect spam and sophisticated targeted phishing attacks.
- Antimalware uses security content and behaviour to detect malware.
- Quarantine uses a company-wide policy.
- Safe and Deny Lists configures individual and company-wide lists.
- Executive Tracking List detects users’ real names within the header and envelope address fields to protect against impersonation attacks.
- Disclaimer adds an HTML text disclaimer to outbound emails.
- Reports and Charts provide detailed visibility of mail flow, triggered rules, and taken actions.
- Scheduled Reports link reports to schedules and sends alerts to recipients.