Endpoint Security by Bitdefender Version 220.127.116.113 Release Notes
Release date: 2015-10-15
- Added support for Windows 10 TH2.
Added support for uninstalling the following incompatible security products with user interface and also silent:
- ESET NOD32 Antivirus 18.104.22.168
- McAfee Endpoint Security Platform
- McAfee Endpoint Security Threat Prevention
- McAfee Endpoint Security Web Control
- McAfee SaaS – Security Center Communication version 6.0.3 Patch 3
- McAfee TPSConnector
- In some situations, silent uninstallation was unable to complete. The issue is now fixed.
- Fixed an installation issue on ATM machines running Windows 7 Professional 32-bit.
- After installing Endpoint Security on some Windows servers with virtual adapters, the machines registered a slowdown. The issue is now fixed.
- In some situations, when the user logged in Windows, the Bitdefender icon did not show in Windows Notifications Area and all protection modules were disabled. The issue is now fixed.
- Endpoint Security was blocking an ActiveX control that connects to CCTV cameras, thus preventing images from being displayed. The issue is now fixed.
- In some situations, Endpoint Security deployment was unsuccessful when installing the Firewall module.
- The Firewall module cannot install on endpoint after a system upgrade to Windows 10 TH2. The issue is remediated after the first product update.