Endpoint Security for Mac 188.8.131.52845 Release Notes
Release date: 2016.04.21
Resolved a critical issue that occurred in rare cases when the ID of an Active Directory user group could not be retrieved.
Cannot deploy Endpoint Security for Mac from cloud, only from the local network.
You may download and install setup package locally on the client.
- Endpoint Security for Mac has only the antimalware module. Additionally, a toolbar may be installed for browser protection, filtering all web traffic and blocking any malicious content.
- Computer policy features that apply to MAC computers concern only the Antimalware module, except for the Active Virus Control feature, which is unavailable in this case.
- Product and signatures updates cannot be scheduled. Endpoint Security for Mac is set to update hourly.
- Proxy settings do not apply. Endpoint Security for Mac can update only through proxy servers that do not require authentication.
- The information related to email address, website and phone from About section cannot be configured through the policy.
- If the computer is shut down when scan tasks are scheduled to run, the tasks do not start as soon as possible.
- Endpoint Security for Mac does not respond to the request for information for On-demand Scanning report.
- Quarantined files set to restore to custom locations will restore to the default location instead.
- The Deny access action for On-Access antimalware policy will quarantine the file.