Endpoint Security for Mac 184.108.40.206054 Release Notes
- Fast ring: 2020.02.04
- Slow ring: -
- Added support for the following capabilities:
- Restore quarantined files in custom path.
- Exclude restored files from scanning with Advanced Threat Control.
- The product user interface is now available in Simplified Chinese. Other user interface improvements on the supported languages.
- Removed from the product interface the option to exclude Time Machine backup files from scanning. The backup files continue, by default, to be scanned on-access, but not on-demand.
- In some cases, the Content Control module blocked iTunes and iCloud on Safari.
- The Content Control module blocked some web radio services, such as capradio.org and tunein.com.
- The product failed to detect infected archives (level 4 deep or more), when a second custom scan was started from the graphic interface.
- In corner-case scenario, MacBook endpoints became unresponsive for a few seconds after login.