Endpoint Security for Mac 18.104.22.168560 Release Notes
- Fast ring: 2018.11.27
- Slow ring: 2018.12.03
This version includes on slow ring all the improvements and fixes delivered with Endpoint Security for Mac version 22.214.171.124556, released on fast ring.
- Added support for configuring uninstall password, so as to prevent unauthorized users with administrative privileges from uninstalling the application.
- Added support for Czech in the product user interface.
- After deleting malware, the product interface continued to display the message “You are at risk” until clicking the View Issues button again.
- If the EDR module was disabled or unlicensed and afterwards enabled or licensed again, some events were not submitted to GravityZone console until system restart.
- The product triggered the download of OneDrive online files when performing scans.
- In some situations, the product stopped updating from upgrade.bitdefender.com with many queued connections.
- The /Users directory could be deleted during product installation in a very particular multi-user scenario.
- OneDrive online files are downloaded when browsing the OneDrive folder while configuring Custom Scan from the user interface.