Endpoint Security for Mac 22.214.171.124049 Release Notes
- Fast ring: 2019.11.20
- Slow ring: 2019.11.25
- Advanced Threat Control is now available for Mac. This module relies on a behavior anomaly detection technology that provides protection against never-seen-before threats in the on-execution stage.
Advanced Threat Control is available with any new Endpoint Security for Mac installation. For existing installations, you must use the Reconfigure Client task from the GravityZone console.
- Added support for configuring Antimalware On-Access and On-Demand exclusions, in the GravityZone console, with the following options:
- Files, folders and processes with wildcards. Asterisk (*) replaces zero, one or more characters, question mark (?) replaces for one character.
- File hash.
- Certificate thumbprint.
- Detection name.
- Added support for configuring exclusions for Traffic Scan with the following options:
- IP mask.
- URLs with wildcards. Asterisk (*) replaces zero, one or more characters, question mark (?) replaces one character.
- Added support for the option Shut down computer when scan is finished from the GravityZone console.
- Improved update messages in the product interface.
- In some cases, the operating system became unresponsive after enabling the EDR module.
- In certain situations, the product caused the operating system to become unresponsive for a few seconds during or after login.
- The product did not display Update Report notifications after successfully performing a product update.
- The Content Control module failed to inject the MITM certificate when creating a new Firefox profile.
- The product failed to delete certain leftover files after installation via Relay.
- The product update failed when no direct connection to Update Server was available.
- The product caused high CPU usage with On-Access and On-Demand scanning.
- In specific cases, the product was using 100% CPU when detecting malware.