Endpoint Security for Mac Version 126.96.36.199066 Release Notes
- Fast ring: 2020.04.10
- Slow ring: 2020.04.14
|Important: This version includes on slow ring all the improvements and fixes delivered with the Endpoint Security for Mac version 188.8.131.52064, released on fast ring.|
- Added support for moving endpoints between companies in GravityZone Control Center.
- Improved the product graphical interface in macOS dark mode.
- The product prevented files from being copied from one location to another on a Linux file server using AFP.
- In some cases, the product crashed after updating to version 184.108.40.206064 on fast ring.
- Encryption windows were improperly displayed in macOS High Sierra (10.13).
- The Content Control module blocked certain websites on networks with proxy servers, when Traffic Scan was enabled.
- Fixed incompatibilities with some apps and services that caused the following issues:
- System freeze when using the Box app.
- Blocked devices when using the Cast feature in Google Chrome.
- Blocked online radio station when activating Telenet Safespot Guard.
- The product caused high CPU usage and system freeze in certain scenarios.
- The product blocked USB storage devices for Apple Mobile Accounts, although the GravityZone policy was configured to allow access.
- The History section displayed incorrect product and engine versions.
- The About section displayed an incorrect link to Technical Support.
- The product interface displayed an incomplete status message in Polish.