GravityZone 6.3.1-4 Release Notes
Release Date: 2017.07.11
- Bitdefender Full Disk Encryption. This protection module is an add-on for simple remote management of disk encryption keys. It allows you to operate Windows BitLocker and Mac FileVault via Control Center, helping you keep sensitive information safe in the case of lost or stolen devices.
The add-on is optional and delivered with an additional license key.
- Transparent predefined scan tasks. The settings of the Full and Quick Scan tasks are now visible in the configuration window.
- Reports with more details. Improved antimalware reports and notifications by adding file hashes to the existing information.
- “Bom dia! Bem-vindo!” GravityZone Brazilian users can now interact with GravityZone in Portuguese.
- Help! Hope you do not need it, but if you do, now you can find the help options in the upper-right corner of Control Center as follows: Help & Support and Feedback have moved under the user menu, and Help Mode and Notifications at its right.
- New API method. Developers have now the option to create installation packages, using the method createPackage.
- Resolved an issue at location assignment rules, which was preventing adding multiple locations in the same field.
- Resolved the policy name change not being updated in endpoint’s Information window.
- Resolved the issue with emailed reports not being sent after updating the GravityZone VA to Ubuntu 16.04.