How to generate a complete memory dump on Windows 10
Bitdefender GravityZone provides full visibility into organizations' overall security posture, global security threats, and control over its security services that protect virtual or physical desktops, servers and mobile devices. All Bitdefender's Enterprise Security solutions are managed within the GravityZone through a single console, Control Center, that provides control, reporting, and alerting services for various roles within the organization.
When a system protected with GravityZone stops unexpectedly, a complete memory dump may be useful for Bitdefender Support Team to identify the cause of the crash.
The following steps describe how to generate a complete memory dump on Windows 10:
- Search for System Configuration and select it.
- Click the Boot tab > Advanced options....
- In the BOOT Advanced Options window, make sure the Maximum memory check box is selected and click OK.
- Click OK to close the System Configuration window.
- Click Exit without restart in the dialog window that may appear. You will restart the system later.
- Right click on This PC and go to Properties > Advanced system settings.
- In the System properties window, click Advanced.
- Go to Startup and Recovery > Settings. A new window appears.
- Under the Write debugging information section, select Complete memory dump from the dropdown menu and modify the dump file path as needed.
- Click OK and Restart the system.
- Reproduce the issue and check for the memory dump in the chosen folder.