How to identify which GravityZone module is causing an incompatibility issue
Bitdefender GravityZone provides full visibility into organizations' overall security posture, global security threats, and control over its security services that protect virtual or physical desktops, servers and mobile devices. All Bitdefender's Enterprise Security solutions are managed within the GravityZone through a single console, Control Center, that provides control, reporting, and alerting services for various roles within the organization.
This article describes the steps you have to follow when there is an incompatibility on endpoint between an application and a certain GravityZone module enabled in the Bitdefender security agent.
Sometimes, the Bitdefender security agent may be incompatible with different applications running on the endpoin due to certain modules enabled from the GravityZone console. This case except the situations where False Positive detection returns messages in the Bitdefender agent interface.
To properly identify which module is causing this issue, follow these steps:
- In the GravityZone policy settings, disable one module at a time.
Example: Advanced Threat Control disabled in policy
- Check if the issue reproduces with that module disabled.
- If it does not reproduces anymore, enable the module in the policy and configure an exclusion for the application in the exclusions section of the identified module.
- If the issue persists, proceed and disable from the policy one more module, until you find the module responsible.
- If the issue persists with all the modules disabled from policy, uninstall one module at a time using the Reconfigure Client task. For details, refer to this article.
- Once you identify the module, contact Bitdefender Enterprise Support Team.